Custom shutters are the ultimate investment in window coverings. Built to exacting quality standards, our shutters offer a wide array of styles and options that make them easy to customize.
Wood Shutters can be enhanced with an assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades.
Composite Shutters are more durable, designed to resist fading, cracking, and peeling.
- They can be designed to fit custom shapes, arched or angled top panels, and sunburst arches.
- Shutters can be specially configured for use in bay and corner windows.
- They can be mounted on the inside or the outside of the window frame, offering great design flexibility.
- Shutters can be used in many different sized windows, in one- to eight-panel configurations.
- Many options for shutters are available, including split tilt and Hidden tilt, for easy light control.
- French doors with curved or rectangular cutouts for handles are also available.