Cellular Shades use pleated folds of fabric to create air pockets that insulate windows from heat and cold, boosting the energy efficiency of a consumer’s home. These shades are also fully customizable, with three cell sizes and four opacity levels.
- With R-values up to 5.45, cellular shades will lower energy use (and energy bills) year round. For more information on the energy efficiency of window treatments, please visit energy.gov.
- Cellular Shades have invisible cords, unlike other shades.
- Bottom up/top down cellular shades have an exclusive light blocking lip between rails to eliminate light leaks.
- Vertical Cellular Shades are specially designed to accompany larger windows and patio doors.
- Offering excellent sound absorption, cellular shades also reduce noise in rooms with hard flooring.